1. Visitors to the gnasjudges.co.uk web site acknowledge that gnasjudges.co.uk are not and cannot be responsible for the behaviour of visitors - whether on the gnasjudges.co.uk web site or outside of it.
2. gnasjudges.co.uk do not endorse or have any responsibility for any material appearing on any third party sites linked to the gnasjudges.co.uk web site .
3. The information on this site is given in good faith. It is given with the understanding that the owners of this site cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss to your data or computer system that may occur directly or indirectly from the use of information on any of the pages of this site. Your use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
4.We give no warranties of any kind concerning gnasjudges.co.uk or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that gnasjudges.co.uk or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
5. Possible Errors: Information on the gnasjudges.co.uk web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
6. The owner of the gnasjudges.co.uk web site reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in the information at any time without notice.
7. Use of material appearing on gnasjudges.co.uk
For the purposes of this agreement, "material" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on gnasjudges.co.uk, whether copyright of fairgren.com, gnasjudges.co.uk or a third party.
You may download and print downloadable documents and extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on gnasjudges.co.uk.
You must not reproduce any part of gnasjudges.co.uk or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website, reverse engineer or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
8. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.
9. COPYRIGHT © gnasjudges.co.uk 2007 All rights reserved. All text documents and images are the property of and are copyright to their respective owners. All other material used on this site is copyright © gnasjudges.co.uk 2007. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
10. Submitting graphical material and photography for publication on gnasjudges.co.uk
This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the gnasjudges.co.uk web site.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the gnasjudges.co.uk web site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
IMPORTANT: You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
11. Submitting text for publication on gnasjudges.co.uk
We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on gnasjudges.co.uk, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
(i) publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
(ii) you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
(iii) you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
(iv) you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
12. Force majeure
Although we will do our utmost to provide constant, uninterrupted access to gnasjudges.co.uk, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
If you wish to contact us regarding any information or service provided on this site you can do so using: